Start Your Career in Banking Through a Summer Internship.
The work2future Foundation, in partnership with the Bank of America, is pleased to announce the 2016 Bank of America Silicon Valley Summer Internship Program. The purpose of the 2016 Bank of America Silicon Valley Summer Internship Program is to provide high achieving students, ages 17-19, with an opportunity to learn professional development, financial literacy, and communication skills that will build a foundation of professional and personal growth. Through a rigorous application process, selected finalists will receive work readiness training, valuable workforce skills, education and mentoring that have lifetime benefits through an 8 week, 20 hours per week internship. Education and mentoring partnerships take place at local Bank of America branches throughout San Jose, CA giving students the platform to learn and deliver exceptional customer service, and making financial education available through the Better Money Habits modules.
Eligibility Criteria: Students selected to be interns must meet the following criteria in order to be considered eligible to apply to the program:
- Must be a top performing student at their high school; and
- Ability to provide their own transportation to and from work (financial assistance for gas or bus available); and
- Successful completion of an application, prescreening, background check; and
- Senior in high school or first year of post secondary education in the 2016-2017 school year; and
- Must Be 18 Years Old On or Before Program Start Date; and
- Have an interest in Banking, Finance and/or Business.
For more information, please call work2future at 408.794.1234 or submit an application.